Thursday, January 12, 2012

Do you like the Rock and roll?

I'm a Rock fan but I'm seeing more Rap and Hip-pop Fans.Do you like the Rock and roll?
If I'm with friends and we're celebrating the end of something, we'll usually listen to rock and roll. But most of the time, it's Japanese music. I'm an anime fan just as you are a rock fan.
OMG I'm hearing a song aboutRock and Roll..

Yes I do...

Those were real artist and music...

People who were teenagers were very lucky T.TDo you like the Rock and roll?
Yeah, totally.

I can't stand today's rap and hip hop.

Plus, you can't rock out to rap and hip hop. If I'm frustrated or mad, I want to rock, not rap.
Yes. I just don't like what's being played on the radio. You are seeing more bubblegum rap fans. Bubblegum rap is not real rap and hip hop.Do you like the Rock and roll?
If by Rock you mean Metal, then yes.
http://tinyurl.com/68b2z5
DEFINITELY
Yeah. I used to prefer hip-hop but these young clowns these dayz have no skill. But yes, I like rock.
I am so not into rap or hip-hop i like most types of oldies though.
Yeeeeep.
I'm more into heavier stuff. Heavy Metal is my favorite!
I'ma Metal lover
The weed and rap
oh yeah listening to some manowar and helloween right about now
Rock and roll, as in classical rock? Not as much as metal.
Yes i like some rock and roll.
Rock and Roll FTW
Rock fan!
rap and hip hop is good but its all bout ROCK AND HEAVY METAL!
i guess i don't listen to rap at all...ew
Yeah
I LOVE RNR !! BEST KIND OF MUSIC ! THAT %26amp; METAL !
Rock fans...rock!!!
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment