Sunday, January 8, 2012

Poll> Would you rather listen to Old Time Rock and Roll or the current Top 40?

I know in which camp I fall. In which do you fall, Old Time Rockin' or current hits?





Thanks, and rock on!|||Old Time Rock and Roll of course...and I am only 24!


The current Top 40 is horrific. Music has either been frozen to a halt, or there is severe lack of talent these days. We need a good decent band to come along and break the circle.|||I am opposite whatever You like and that IS an answer. Kiss my smiley. 80( I am ashamed to be a Republican. Thanks Super Dude.|||Old Time Rock'n' Roll, for me thanks|||Old time rock n roll.|||With old time r%26amp;r, you know that you are getting quality music.|||Old Time Rock and Roll.





The only time I listen to anything less than 8 years old is when it is a Country song.|||Without a doubt, give me the old time rock and roll! I believe that most of today's "hits" are garbage.|||Old Time Rock %26amp; Roll|||Either I am getting old and set in my ways or top 40 music just sucks big time. WIth the exception of a few new songs I MUCH prefer to listen to the hits of the past than the garbage of today.|||Old school Rock n' Roll, definitely. Most music today has lost it's soul. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment