Thursday, January 19, 2012

How to sync ipod files with new iTunes library?

My old laptop with my iTunes and all my music died a couple weeks ago. I was able to save all my music files and have put them on my new laptop. I re-downloaded iTunes on my new computer and downloaded a couple songs. When I went to sync my ipod it said I couldn't sync my ipod (with all my music on it) to my "new" iTunes library. Does anyone now how I can remedy this without individually moving all my music files into iTunes?|||itune blocks this function since itune is the tool with one way to transfer files from itune to ipod. you must utilize other tools to achieve that. There're couple of tools for transferring the files between ipod and computer (for backup)depends on your demands, e.g transfer only songs/videos, transfer photos etc. You can have a look of below review site, hope it useful.
  • bikebandit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment