Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do you transfer an ITunes music library from one computer to another?

I'm getting a new computer in less than a week. And I'm wondering how I can get my current ITunes music library onto the new computer with ease. I do have some CDs recordable discs that I can transfer files on. But I really don't know where to start. Anybody know?|||You mean you add the local music into iTunes music library and you want to transfer them to another computer? At first You can find your music which arranged by iTunes in "My Documents""My Music" "iTunes" "iTunes Media". copy those music files into another computer and then drag into iTunes. It's done!|||If you have all of your songs on your Ipod you can transfer the files from your ipod directly onto your new computer into itunes... just download Sharepod and follow the directions.... ..... then once it's installed plug your ipod in and it will identify your Ipod, and from there you can click on the big button up at the top that says "transfer to computer", then all of it will be on your new computer.


I hope this helps!|||It won't be a problem if you use AVCWare iPod to iPod/Computer/iTunes Transfer.


It automatically transfers your iPod and iPhone music, video, playlist, photos to computer and iTunes. Backup all your music and video in a couple of clicks. Really makes music and videos sharing pretty simple and enjoyable. Wish this can help and good luck.





I think its step by step guide is most helpful.


http://iphone-to-computer.net/transfer-s鈥?/a>





It is easy to use and you can try it now.


http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;newwi鈥?/a>|||well if you have an ipod you can do it that way by just plugging the ipod in to the new itunes.


you could also go into itunes and homesharing and just transfer everything through that.


or and this is annoying and takes a while of none of the others work... you burn them all onto disks.

No comments:

Post a Comment