Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do i get my music from my ipod to my itunes library?

i have a new computer and i need to get my songs from my ipod to my itunes library.. how do i do that? (please have a kinda easy explanation. I am blond.)


i have tried hitting the sync Button but nothing happened. If i hit 'sync music' it says it will replace all the music on my ipod with music from my library but i have no music in my library. Does that mean it will delete all my music?|||鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿





Hi, I recommend an iPhone to computer iTunes transfer software.





http://www.ipod-to-ipod-touch.com/transf鈥?/a>





It can help you copy songs videos photos playlists etc from iPhone to computer or iTunes in a couple of clicks. Supports all types of iPods and iPhones including iPad, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod nano 5G, iPod touch and so on.





Hope it helpful for you.|||This might not work for you, but I sprang the $2 for this app http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/song-expo鈥?/a> Song Exporter Pro lets me make my Touch serve songs on the network. If I right click and select Save As, I can move the files one-at-a-time to anywhere I want.


Not very convenient for the 500+ titles I have, but it works for me to move a single file.|||plug your ipod into your computer then press "sync" and it will automaticly sync all songs from your iPod.



Oh and no it wont delete your music. Just sync|||try (in itunes)with ipod plugged in) press file at top right corner press transfer purchases should work if not download copytrans its 100% free and reliable|||"How do i get my music from my ipod to my itunes library?"





This same question has been asked and answered hundreds - if not thousands of times - already on YA.





"i have tried hitting the sync Button but nothing happened"





Because apple purposefully designed the iPod NOT to transfer songs from an iPod to a computer. Apple wants you to buy music from their store and knows that people would be less likely to do that if they could just copy songs from other people's iPods.





This has been a basic feature of iPods for years, yet iPod owners just don;t get it.





"i have no music in my library. Does that mean it will delete all my music?"





probably.





how did the music get onto that iPod to begin with? synced from another computer? Just copy the files from that computer.





If you downloaded directly to the iPod....you now have learned a lesson that that's pretty much something you should avoid doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment