Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Rock And Roll" by the Velvet Underground or by Led Zeppelin?

Which song do you prefer?"Rock And Roll" by the Velvet Underground or by Led Zeppelin?
I have to go with Zeppelin on this one.



I do love me some Velvet Underground though!



Edit:

Indeed we did ;)
LED ZEPPLIN"Rock And Roll" by the Velvet Underground or by Led Zeppelin?
Zeppelin for sure.
Gotta go with Led Zep...

I do highly enjoy the Velvet Underground though"Rock And Roll" by the Velvet Underground or by Led Zeppelin?
Led Zeppelin for me
no comparison....led zepplin gets my vote
Led Zeppelin.
"Rock And Roll" by the Velvet Underground
I prefer The Velvet Underground's version. I was listening to Loaded a few days ago. Very good album.
Velvet Underground actually...



It's a great song, and Rock %26amp; Roll is my least favorite Led Zeppelin song, so it just barely loses out to Velvet Underground's Rock %26amp; Roll.
Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin's is so much better especially if you see the live shows, so much charisma
Zeppelin RULES.
Neither

No comments:

Post a Comment