Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I get music from my itunes library to my ishuffle and itouch?

I know this is probably so easy, but I cannot figure it out. I want to put my 2 songs from my itunes library on my shuffle and my itouch. How do I do this? Also, is it possible to put the songs on both of those, or can I only put the songs on one of them? Thank you!|||Hi!



First of all make sure you have got the latest version of iTunes, then plug in your iPod Shuffle and iPod Touch. They should come up to the left of your iTunes window and then you click the Sync button.



It might be easier to do them one at a time also.|||If you added a DRM Free (unprotected song) or bought them from the itunes store, you can. The ipod shuffle is a little different than the regular ipods. You can drag the song on to the ipod in the source list. I believe if you click autofill and the ipod is on a different computer than you normally fill your ipod from, it will delete all the other music from that ipod and you will have to add all the music from your main computer again.



If you want to synchronize the iPod touch with the current iTunes library (all the songs that are in the library source), plug it in and click sync. If you want to just copy a couple of songs from that library, you will need to go in to the ipods settings and click "Manually Manage Music". This will allow you to drag and drop your own music. This turns off auto synchronization, which means that your playlists and songs will no longer be automatically transferred, and you will need to do it yourself. After clicking the manually manage music button, click apply, then go to the music source and drag and drop it in to the iPod.
  • kayaks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment