Thursday, January 19, 2012

How many of you use bathroom as a library or to listen to music?

How many of you use bathroom as a library or to listen to music and that's the only time you read or listen to music?why do you think it is cool?|||bathroom is the place where i do most of my thinking!!!!!lol|||I don't intentionally do it, but if I have previously had my ipod on and I need the toilet then I will end up listening to it in the bathroom by coincidence.


It's not cool.|||I read books or magazine articles in the bathroom sometimes. It gives me something at least semi-productive to do while I'm taking a crap.|||i read or do puzzles in the bathroom,not because it's cool,because it's a private and relaxing time.I can beat off anywhere|||I go and sit on the bathroom floor listening to Ke$ha music when I'm angry or mad at someone =D

No comments:

Post a Comment