Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I recover a deleted iTunes library?

I had to re-install Windows due to a virus and my iTunes library was deleted in the process. I have an older model of a shuffle, with only some songs on it, and a 120 GB one with no songs on it. Is there a way to get it fully back or do I only get the songs on my shuffle back?|||Only those songs on your shuffle. You need to use an iPod-to-computer transfer program to help you. I personally quite like using Tansee iPod Transfer http://gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iP鈥?/a>





It will help you transfer all songs/videos on your iPod to your new computer perfectly, and then you can easily add those files to the new iTunes library. Proven easy and secure.


It even has step-by-step guide.


Best luck!|||No unfortunately because all programs and data were erased. You can dl limewire and try to dl as much as possible but always backup your data after dling so many things. even if its on some cheap usb stick, its at least somewhere. Even on cdr's it will work|||Only the songs on the shuffle will be recoverable. Search Google for an iPod to Computer transfer program, since right now each song has a random name of four letters.|||everything is gone, sorry. the only record of your songs are on your shuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment