Sunday, January 8, 2012

In your opinion which is a better song, Born to Be Wild or Rock and Roll, and why?

I get my license in around a month and my friend and I have been looking forward to it forever. I figured I'd pick an amazing song to listen to as we speed away the first time I pick him up to go to school. Which would be a better song for that and tell me (specifically) WHY?





Born to Be Wild - Steppenwolf





OR





Rock and Roll - Led Zeppelin|||Ohh both of those songs kick serious a ss. I hate to pick, but I guess if I was driving, I would go with Born To Be Wild. It is just because the song talks about driving, while Rock and Roll talks about Rock and Rolling. Make Rock and Roll your second song, followed up by Radar Love.|||if you're asking just for the better song then Rock and Roll because of the energy and in general just a better song by a better band, but i think that Born to Be Wild would be a better song for your situation.|||Born to Be Wild, I like the Zep better than steppenwolf but that song is just a classic.|||Zeppelin, definitely :)|||If its a motor bike license its got to be Steppenwolf , but although that tune reminds me of biker days my fave out of the two is Led Zeppelin. If its motor bikes then you have another contender Bat out of Hell. Enjoy your driving but have fun and stay safe.|||Born to be Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment