Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I get songs from my itunes library onto my ipod?

I know, this question has probably been asked about a hundred times by now, but I've tried to figure it out on my own and its just not working. I read the intstruction manual, just letting you know to avoid smart answers, it simply said to read the on screen instructions, however, there are no on screen instructions. Also, clicking file and then update songs does not work, nor does dragging the songs from the library to my ipod icon. So I need some help, I've transferred songs from itunes to my ipod on a different computer before but it doesn't seem to be working for me anymore. Any advice or methods on how to get the music on there would be appreciated.|||Make sure it is plugged in correctly. Pull down the file menu - then click "synch."|||When you plugin your iPod to your computer it will automatically run iTunes software which will then transfer the songs from your computer into your iPod automatically.|||Simple. Just plug in your ipod into the computer using the cable, and pull up itunes. On most computers, you will hear a sound when the computer recognizes the ipod. If you already have songs in your library, just click and drag them into the left-hand column where the name of your ipod and a picture of it should appear. If your ipod tab doesn't pop up, try waiting for a little bit. You can make sure it worked by: clicking on the ipod folder and see if the songs are present, or seeing the ipod tab blink for about a second. Well, not really simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment