Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do i keep my ipod's library from another computer on mine?

I barely have enough songs on my computer to download to my new ipod,


so i used my cousins, who listens to the same stuff.


But now when i plug it into my computer, its blocked %26amp; the only way to


use it is if i delete all the songs.


Is there a way to keep all my cousins library on my ipod %26amp; still be able to


handle it on my computer?|||try going to YOUR itunes setting and change it to were you


can maually mange your music thats what i do|||You can set your iTunes to "Manually manage music and video". Then you can keep the songs and handle it to your computer.





For more tips about iPod, you may refer to this iPod FAQ.


http://www.mac-dvd.com/ipod-tips-and-ipo鈥?/a>


Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

No comments:

Post a Comment