Thursday, January 12, 2012

What is your opinion of The Rock And Roll Hall of Fame?

I agree with the popularity contest statements, there are some incredible acts that are not there, whereas there are some groups that were not very influential at all that are in there. But in terms of the actual museum, it is very interesting, lots of artifacts and history to be seen. My personal favorite piece is the Hendrix surround sound theater; it shows his live videos with speakers all around you. If you are debating on going or not, I would strongly recommend going if you are a fan of rock/metal...it is very interesting.What is your opinion of The Rock And Roll Hall of Fame?
In my opinion it sucks. There are so many legendary rock artists that have never been invited in such as Leon Russell and I believe The Who and others that I can't remember. Yet they let "current" bands in like, just for instance, Metallica. It is not fair and it is all on Jan (the Rolling Stone guy) and if he has a thing against someone, they do not get in. It needs to be totally revamped so that the real legendary artists are inducted meaning those that contributed in so very many ways over decades.
GUNS N ROSES BABYY!

AC/DC!

METALLICA!

ELVIS!

VAN HALEN!

Green Day!

The Fray !

The rolling stones!

Hedly!

Linkin Park!

Motley Crue!



















OMG we may more then I mentioned, so much rock in the world.. I personally listen to lots of heavy metal, some good heavy bands are..



Bullet for my vallentine (my favourite heavy band)

Kiss

Iron Maiden

Aerosmith















So, many more as well, anyways those were my opinions on which bands should be in the rock and roll hall of fame :)What is your opinion of The Rock And Roll Hall of Fame?
It's a joke!



How did Metallica beat most popular rockstars from the 1970's by being inducted last year?



And I agree with your comments about U2, just proves it is not truly a hall of fame. Just another Museum.
Ellen is right. Jan Wenner's tastes are the deciding factor. Although, the Who was inducted 19 years ago :-)



Rush, however, is not in it, and that is a joke. REM and no Rush???What is your opinion of The Rock And Roll Hall of Fame?
Well I cant take the Hall of Fame seriously. Rush,Iggy Pop, Motorhead and so many other influential bands are missing where as rap groups such as Run DMC are in there. its a Rock Hall Of Fame not a rap hall of fame
A nice place to visit but I wouldn't wanna live there.

I guess it's like everything else in life, you can please some of the people some of the time..........
its cool, not very famous to the public, but holds the greatest rock and roll bands of allll time.
It's a popularity contest







Edit wtf is up with putting pedo bear in a music question lol
Anything honoring the Beatles and Elvis can't be any good.
It's a bear. Ah, shucks, the gardener answered before me!
I have never ben there, but I wanna go. It seems so cool! :)
I'm not sure, I've never been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment