Thursday, January 19, 2012

How should I dress while volunteering at the library?

Tomorrow I start my volunteer duties at the library. The YA supervisor told me to to dress nicely, but all my nice shirts are tie-dyed. What do I wear?|||Tie-dyed is fine for a library! With jeans and comfortable shoes. I have been to many libraries in my time but never one with a dress code. Wear whatever you would wear to school.





Be aware that the work you are asked to do might require some physical labor. They save that for volunteers! 8^) So dress comfortably.|||I agree with the others. A polo and dark wash jeans, or nice black pants will look good. You can get a few different colors in the polo or a button-down shirt.|||Wear a nice pair of dress pants and a nice shirt. You might have to go shopping.|||just some khaki pants and maybe a polo. Aeropostale has $10 polos and almost everywhere has khakis

No comments:

Post a Comment