Thursday, January 12, 2012

Should KISS be in the Rock and roll hall of fame yes or no?

ME: I say 110% yes all the way. I think they should be put in the rock and roll hall of fame. They deserve it more then any other band dose. I personally think the rock and roll hall of fame would be a much better place with KISS in it.Should KISS be in the Rock and roll hall of fame yes or no?
i think it will be interesting to see what happens in the end here - this is a band that has made a lot of good music over the years, has put on incredible shows, but has also gotten a lot of bad publicity which was obviously well deserved



if you focus only on the music and showmanship, yes, they probably should be in the hall of fame :)



PP
I think so. Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss were one of the most legendary bands ever to step on stage. plus the have so many well known songs, Detroit Rock City, Shock me, Cold gin, Rock and Roll all nite, I could go on man.Should KISS be in the Rock and roll hall of fame yes or no?
I don't know that I can say they deserve it any more than any other band, but they are a big part of rock and roll history. For that reason, I do think they should be in it.
i definitely have to agree with you.. kiss is freakin awesome!!!! i no its off the subject a bit but have u seen the movie detroit rock city, about kiss fans? haha i love that movieShould KISS be in the Rock and roll hall of fame yes or no?
Definitely ... can't believe they're not. Probably one of the best entertainment bands the scene has ever seen.



m.



www.finemp3.com
no move on to the peasent thats wat matters
Hell yeahhhhhhh!!
I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment